A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Emans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Emans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Emans, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Emans graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Emans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Barker Emans MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John B. Emans practice?
- Dr. John Emans has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Emans practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.