A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN EMBLOM:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. EMBLOM graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. EMBLOM has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Douglas County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. EMBLOM accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans