A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Emerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Emerick is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emerick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Emerick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Emerick MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Emerick practice?
- Dr. John Emerick has 1 office location.
Dr. John Emerick practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists and Chapel Hill Geriatric Doctors.