A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Emerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Emerick, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Emerick MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Emerick practice?
- Dr. John Emerick has 1 office location.
Dr. John Emerick practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists and Chapel Hill Geriatric Doctors.