Learn more about Dr. John Enders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Enders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enders
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Enders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Enders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Enders graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Enders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Enders MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Enders practice?
- Dr. John Enders has 1 office location.
Dr. John Enders practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Internists and Chambersburg Gastroenterologists.