A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Enders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Enders graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Enders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Enders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Enders practice?
Dr. John Enders practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Internists and Chambersburg Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Enders, Dr. Deshawn Enders, Dr. Jan Enders, Dr. Hank Enders, Dr. Shayne Enders, Dr. Shane Enders, Dr. Jackie Enders, Dr. Giovanni Enders