A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Enders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Enders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enders
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Enders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Enders graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Enders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Enders MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Enders practice?
- Dr. John Enders has 1 office location.
Dr. John Enders practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chambersburg, PA.
See Chambersburg Internists and Chambersburg Gastroenterologists.