A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John England:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John England is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John England, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. England graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. England has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics
- Medical Center of Louisiana - University Campus
- Louisiana State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David England MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John D. England practice?
- Dr. John England has 4 office locations.
Dr. John England practices Neurology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Cody, WY.
See New Orleans Neurologists.