Learn more about Dr. John Engstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Engstrom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Engstrom, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Central Cord Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Paraplegia (Tropical Spastic Paraparesis)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Engstrom graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engstrom has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engstrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Engstrom practice?
Dr. John Engstrom practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.