A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Enright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Enright, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Enright graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Enright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Enright MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Enright practice?
- Dr. John Enright has 1 office location.
Dr. John Enright practices Urology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Urologists.