A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Enright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enright
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Enright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Enright, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Enright graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Enright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Enright MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Enright practice?
- Dr. John Enright has 1 office location.
Dr. John Enright practices Urology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Urologists.