A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Entwistle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Entwistle is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Entwistle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Entwistle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Entwistle, MD, PHD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Entwistle graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Entwistle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Entwistle MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Entwistle practice?
- Dr. John Entwistle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Entwistle practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.