A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Entwistle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Entwistle is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Entwistle, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Entwistle graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Entwistle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Covington Entwistle MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Entwistle practice?
- Dr. John Entwistle has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Entwistle practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.