A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Epstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Medical Center of Ocean County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Epstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Epstein practice?
- Dr. John Epstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Epstein practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.