A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Epstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Epstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Medical Center of Ocean County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Epstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Epstein practice?
- Dr. John Epstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Epstein practices Ophthalmology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Somerset Ophthalmologists.