A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Epstein is Excellent. Dr. Epstein has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Epstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Epstein practice?
Dr. John Epstein practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Somerset, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Epstein, Dr. Evan Epstein, Dr. Giovanni Epstein, Dr. Hank Epstein, Dr. Hans Epstein, Dr. Ian Epstein, Dr. Ivan Epstein, Dr. Jack Epstein