Overall Review

December 1st, 2015
Great doc
I saw Dr Erban for a non-oncology hematology issue. Ever since then, he's been my guardian angel at Tufts, sticking his nose (and I mean this in a good sort of way) into my case when I am at the hospital for other procedures. When I was in for a hip job, various MDs kept asking "Why is Dr Erban looking into this case?". Great doc, helped correct a misdiagnosis from another hospital.

December 16th, 2014
Shows poor respect for patient's feelings
In our first chemo treatment we found the Tufts facility very disorganized. We were told it would take 3-4 hours but he made my wife wait in anticipation (terror, in her words) for over two hours before signing the papers so we could begin. The drugs took another hour to mix, so we waited until 1 pm for the start of an appointment scheduled for 9 am. This was incredibly callous.

July 9th, 2013
One of a kind
In dealing with a cancer diagnosis my world was shattered. Dr Erban put it back together. He is a great doctor and a better human being! I cannot recommend him highly enough.

February 19th, 2012
Maybe I just met him on the wrong day
But I don't think he even looked at my file before giving me his opinion. No respect for my feelings or time.

September 17th, 2011
Diane Shull
Dr, Erban is someone who God meant to be an oncologist. He gave my daughter 3+ yrs of life. He was the most brillant,compassionate Dr. you'll ever have. He goes well beyond for the patient and thee family.If you are lucky enough to have him you will know he's the best of the best.

August 9th, 2011
Dr. Wonderful!
I have been with Dr. Erban for several years. He is absolutely fantastic - the best! He is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. He goes above and beyond. I feel in the best hands having Dr. Erban as my oncologist. I can not say enough about him. I feel so lucky to have him.

May 20th, 2009
Perfect doctor
Finally I met with a doctor who really listen and care. Great human being and exeptional doctor.

April 26th, 2009
Dr. Erban is a wonderful doctor. He takes time to explain and listen. I would highly recommend him to any woman facing breast cancer.

October 23rd, 2008
This man is wonderful!
Dr. Erban is a wonderful man. He is sensitive and thoughtful and compassionate. He spent years keeping someone close to me alive. In addition, he counseled us long distance through a very difficult and tricky cancer treatment that was not even part of his specialty. I would recommend him highly!