Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Pathologist
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St
Boston, MA 02111
617-636-8077
Locations and availability (5)

|  One of a kind  |  show details
by michael moreau on Jul 9th, 2013

In dealing with a cancer diagnosis my world was shattered. Dr Erban put it back together. He is a great doctor and a better human being! I cannot recommend him highly enough.

|  Maybe I just met him on the wrong day  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

But I don't think he even looked at my file before giving me his opinion. No respect for my feelings or time.

|  Diane Shull  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2011

Dr, Erban is someone who God meant to be an oncologist. He gave my daughter 3 yrs of life. He was the most brillant,compassionate Dr. you'll ever have. He goes well beyond for the patient and thee family.If you are lucky enough to have him you will know he's the best of the best.

|  Dr. Wonderful!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Erban for several years. He is absolutely fantastic - the best! He is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. He goes above and beyond. I feel in the best hands having Dr. Erban as my oncologist. I can not say enough about him. I feel so lucky to have him.

|  Perfect doctor  |  show details
May 20th, 2009

Finally I met with a doctor who really listen and care. Great human being and exeptional doctor.

|  show details
by Ann McNamara on Apr 26th, 2009

Dr. Erban is a wonderful doctor. He takes time to explain and listen. I would highly recommend him to any woman facing breast cancer.

|  This man is wonderful!  |  show details
by Cyntha Kopprasch on Oct 23rd, 2008

Dr. Erban is a wonderful man. He is sensitive and thoughtful and compassionate. He spent years keeping someone close to me alive. In addition, he counseled us long distance through a very difficult and tricky cancer treatment that was not even part of his specialty. I would recommend him highly!