A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Erbicella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Erbicella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Erbicella, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbicella graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Erbicella has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Erbicella MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Erbicella practice?
- Dr. John Erbicella has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Erbicella practices Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Surgeons.