A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Erbicella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Erbicella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Erbicella, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbicella graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erbicella has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erbicella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Erbicella practice?
Dr. John Erbicella practices Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Woodbury Surgeons.