A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Erdman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Erdman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Erdman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Erdman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Memorial North Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erdman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Erdman practice?
Dr. John Erdman practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, TN and Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Chattanooga Otolaryngologists.