A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ervin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ervin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Medical Centers, Llc
- Medical Center of Central Georgia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ervin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ervin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Ervin practice?
Dr. John Ervin practices Ophthalmology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Ervin, Dr. Evan Ervin, Dr. Giovanni Ervin, Dr. Hank Ervin, Dr. Hans Ervin, Dr. Ian Ervin, Dr. Ivan Ervin, Dr. Jack Ervin