Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 9th, 2015

DR.John K ESHLEMAN . Is the best of the best ..Love him..

DOC show details DOC
by RUTHANNA ONEILL on Apr 11th, 2014

Dr John K. Eshleman is an amazing person and doctor he has been my Doctor for over nine years and is the best doctor i know in philadelphia. Doc has very good bedside manners and hetreats all his patients the same with respect and kindiness. I just moved out of philadelphia a year ago and i miss Doctor John K. Eshleman very much and his smile and kind words. Doctor John is number one in my book

A friend of my family !!!!!!! show details A friend of my family !!!!!!!
by D.O on Sep 23rd, 2013

I've known of this wonderful human. For close to twenty years. To me he was made by the higher power.(God).In today's society most are in a great hurry, only to get to the next stop light. But let me tell you ,With Dr. Eshleman he make you feel as if you are is only patient. He's always there to hear what your concerns are. And if he don't have the answer you can bet he will get the answers to your problems or concerns. He is there for you and your family. My son had cancer at one time in his life. An quest who was there right there with he and I along with God and so many other wonderful people God placed in my son's life . And yes my son is so blessed . God is watching over him, and he his living a healthy life. Doc from a mother, patient and friend standpoint THANK U SO MUCH FOR BEING WHO U ARE. Our world need more people like you. :) Thank you so much for the many years of caring and taking the time for our family. And all the other families you have loved over the many year .

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN DR.ESHLEMAN show details IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN DR.ESHLEMAN
by Carolyn Ivey on May 9th, 2013

Everyday, I work with doctors (hospital). I think I have seen everything from..down right rude to non passionate drs! I think Dr. Eshleman is the epitome of Compassion, Kindness and Caring! He has something that no other dr has.....Heartfelt compassion for his patients and work!

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Jan 27th, 2013

I am so lucky to have found this doctor.

Jul 15th, 2012

the best doctor i ever had

Jan 7th, 2010

dr. eshelman is probally one of the most attentive, and caring doctors i have ever encountered. i would refer anyone to him. his staff are all kind and considerate. dr eshelman is an overall wonderful doctor and man.