Dr. John Louis Esterhai MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. John Esterhai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Esterhai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Esterhai, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Ankle Injuries, Bone marrow inflammation Osteomyelitis, and Broken Bones Bone Fractures.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Esterhai graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Esterhai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esterhai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Esterhai practice?
Dr. John Esterhai practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.