A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Esterhai is Excellent. Dr. Esterhai has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Esterhai, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Ankle Injuries, Bone marrow inflammation Osteomyelitis, and Broken Bones Bone Fractures.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Esterhai graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Esterhai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esterhai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Esterhai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Esterhai practice?
Dr. John Esterhai practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Esterhai, Dr. Evan Esterhai, Dr. Giovanni Esterhai, Dr. Hank Esterhai, Dr. Hans Esterhai, Dr. Ian Esterhai, Dr. Ivan Esterhai, Dr. Jack Esterhai