A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Esters is Good. Dr. Esters has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Esters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Esters graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Esters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospi
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Esters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Esters practice?
Dr. John Esters practices Ophthalmology near Lampasas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Lampasas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Esters, Dr. Evan Esters, Dr. Giovanni Esters, Dr. Hank Esters, Dr. Hans Esters, Dr. Ian Esters, Dr. Ivan Esters, Dr. Jack Esters