Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  never again!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

The nurses are more concerned, whether insurance covers your visit or not, but not about the patient.Doctor doesn't care about your eyes, he is doing business. He did not spend enough time with me, did not listen very much to my problem. When I got in, there was a big line in front of me, and iit was early morning. I wonder if they schedule people for every 5 minutes or so. I had to wait for 2 hours, before I finally saw a doctor. I will never come back.

|  if you have hrs to spend for drs appt go here  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

The wait is ridiculous , staff has no courtsey .

|  good doctor with poor office service  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

yesterday i had an appointment. when i came, they finally found out, that my refferal was expired. they forgot to remeber me, like they always did.there was no offer to make a phonecall, that i still keep that appointment.So they just send me away, like somebody, who has no insurance, but the office staff has plenty of time to speak about their private things, even when a patient is waiting at the desk.They were so unfriendly and i will change the doctor now.I have tricare prime and i'm suffering from glaucoma.

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

The staff was great. Very caring and helpful. I was disappointed on Dr. Esters manners however. He barely looked at me and only said one sentence to me at the end of the appointment. Barely acknowledged my presence. As quick as he walked in, he walked out, and left is staff to try to answer my questions and concerns.