A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Etlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Etlinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Etlinger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Etlinger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Etlinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Etlinger practice?
Dr. John Etlinger practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.