A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Etlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Etlinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Etlinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Etlinger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Etlinger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Etlinger MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Etlinger practice?
- Dr. John Etlinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Etlinger practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.