Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Total Hip Replacement show details Total Hip Replacement
by David Haneline on Aug 24th, 2016

Dr. Evanich & staff was FANTASTIC start to finish.The office was nice & clean. Everyone was friendly, helpful & knowledgeable. They worked w/my job in a timely manner. His prognosis was right on. The surgery was flawless & practically painless (seriously i had very little pain). He gave me a pain medicine regiment that was just right. My follow up w/his PA Eric was great & my next follow up w/Dr. Evanich was great. I NEVER FELT RUSHED DURING MY VISITS. Thank you Dr. E for everything.

Dr. Evanich is the best choice for knee replacement surgery! show details Dr. Evanich is the best choice for knee replacement surgery!
by Michelle on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Evanich performed a total knee arthroplasty (replacement) on my right knee, and the result has been miraculous! After years of limping and pain, including frequent stabbing pains coming from 3 different areas of my knee joint, 6 weeks after surgery I am now limp-free, stabbing-pain-free, and the post surgical swelling and discomfort is almost completely gone. I don't even need to use a cane to walk. I am extremely grateful to this highly ethical, intelligent, and caring orthopedic surgeon.

by Loretta S. on Nov 20th, 2015

Dr. Evanich performed a total knee replacement on me. As far as I am concerned, he is the best orthopaedic surgeon I could have had. I have had no issues and am recovering well. I highly recommend him.

by Wanda L. Harber on Nov 11th, 2015

What can I say, but I have, and would again, put my life in his hands. He saved me from being wheelchair bound for the remainder of my life. I truly believe that God guides his hands. Thank you Doctor for you and your wonderful staff.

Apr 21st, 2015

Confident in his advice and abilities. Considerate and good listener.

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
Dec 8th, 2014

Outstanding, caring doctor and staff!!

Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Evanich has taken care of my mother, uncle and husband. When I injured my knee, my choice of physicians was easy. I appreciate Dr. Evanich's professionalism and the time he spent with me. He allowed me the time I needed to ask questions and explained my diagnosis in detail. I understand why Dr. Evanich comes so highly recommended...he is really a very good physician.

The Real Deal show details The Real Deal
by Jay on Apr 5th, 2013

I had my knee replacement in Dec 2008. I am 100% pleased with the outcome. You have to do the rehab to make it as good as you want.

Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr Evanich just performed my hip replacement surgery. Every visit to his office has been pleasant and efficient. He doesn't seem rushed when discussing my health. He is professional and easy to talk with. Highly recommend!

Mar 9th, 2010

Always feel like your in good hands; have no fear of any type of surgery.