Dr. John Evanich Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Evanich?

Great doctor and staff!

Posted on September 5th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Evanich began 15 years ago. I broke my arm requiring pins and surgery. He was great to work with and I appreciated his bedside manner. I then recommended my mother to use him for a double knee replacement. She had nothing but the highest regard for him and his work. So when it came time for my hip replacement, Evanich was the clear choice. The surgery and recovery has been incredibly fast and painless. My only regret is that I didn't do it 2 years earlier!

Great Experience - Very Satisfied

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Dr. Evanich was my surgeon for my hip replacement. I cannot imagine a better experience than what I had from first meeting, to preparation for surgery, through surgery, recovery, and rehab. Without a doubt if my other hip ever needs to be replaced, he is my doctor.

Outstanding care!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I just had my right hip replaced and it could not have gone any better. The procedure and care by Dr. Evanich was exceptional!

Posted on March 30th, 2017

DR.Evanich ist the best Hi trets my knee for 7 yhr.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

Total Hip Replacement

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Evanich & staff was FANTASTIC start to finish.The office was nice & clean. Everyone was friendly, helpful & knowledgeable. They worked w/my job in a timely manner. His prognosis was right on. The surgery was flawless & practically painless (seriously i had very little pain). He gave me a pain medicine regiment that was just right. My follow up w/his PA Eric was great & my next follow up w/Dr. Evanich was great. I NEVER FELT RUSHED DURING MY VISITS. Thank you Dr. E for everything.

Dr. Evanich is the best choice for knee replacement surgery!

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Evanich performed a total knee arthroplasty (replacement) on my right knee, and the result has been miraculous! After years of limping and pain, including frequent stabbing pains coming from 3 different areas of my knee joint, 6 weeks after surgery I am now limp-free, stabbing-pain-free, and the post surgical swelling and discomfort is almost completely gone. I don't even need to use a cane to walk. I am extremely grateful to this highly ethical, intelligent, and caring orthopedic surgeon.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Evanich performed a total knee replacement on me. As far as I am concerned, he is the best orthopaedic surgeon I could have had. I have had no issues and am recovering well. I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

What can I say, but I have, and would again, put my life in his hands. He saved me from being wheelchair bound for the remainder of my life. I truly believe that God guides his hands. Thank you Doctor for you and your wonderful staff.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Confident in his advice and abilities. Considerate and good listener.

Outstanding!

Posted on December 8th, 2014

Outstanding, caring doctor and staff!!

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Dr. Evanich has taken care of my mother, uncle and husband. When I injured my knee, my choice of physicians was easy. I appreciate Dr. Evanich's professionalism and the time he spent with me. He allowed me the time I needed to ask questions and explained my diagnosis in detail. I understand why Dr. Evanich comes so highly recommended...he is really a very good physician.