A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ehrlich Tumor Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sanford Evans MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Evans practices Surgery near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Henrico Surgeons.