A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Evett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evett, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Evett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Evett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Evett MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Evett practice?
- Dr. John Evett has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Evett practices Emergency Medicine near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Salem Emergency Physicians.