A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ewing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewing
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ewing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ewing, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Preston Ewing MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Ewing practice?
- Dr. John Ewing has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ewing practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Washington Depot, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, CT.
See Washington Depot Psychiatrists and Washington Depot Addiction Specialists.