Dr. John Adams Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Adams?

April 15th, 2017

HIGHLY unprofessional

I have only ever written 2 reviews in my life (one being for a restaurant that I loved). My experience here has been TERRIBLE. Specifically, with Dr John Adams. After seeing him once 4 months ago, I had an issue with the office not calling me with information that my insurance company was asking for. On my next visit (to see him again for further blood work), I told him how nobody had called me back and how I was unhappy with the service. He told me if I didn't like it, I should "go somewhere else then". He then walked out and said "we're done". I had no idea what would be done with the blood he has drawn, if the medication had been ordered to had a chance to ask ANY questions. I went straight to the head of the practice and complained and told her my concerns and that I obviously didn't want to see him again. She of course apologized and said she would take over and make sure I got what I needed. AWFUL way for a doctor to treat anybody - especially when dealing with sensitive medical information and blood. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AVOIDING.

August 28th, 2015

Dr. Adams is an excellent doctor. I've been examined by several doctors in the NYC area and he has been the most thorough, knowledgable and professional of them all. Spends a considerable amount of time with you and knows his stuff.

August 21st, 2010

Caring and competent

Dr. Adams has provided care for me and my family. We have never experienced a long wait period to book an appointment nor in his reception area. His thorough questions, compassionate concern and the quality of care are reassuring. His referrals have been consistently impressive.

March 24th, 2015