A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arnold, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Arnold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Higgins Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Arnold MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Arnold practice?
- Dr. John Arnold has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Arnold practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Carrollton Radiologists.