Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Collins
Dr. John Collins, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI, with another office in Cass City, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Neurology. Dr. Collins is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc. and Covenant Med Ctr -Cooper Camp, Saginaw, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. John Collins has the following 5 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.
Dr. Butchi Paidipaty
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saginaw, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Shiraz Shariff
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Saginaw, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Alok Maheshwari
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Saginaw, MI 0 mi20