A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Delaney is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaney
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Delaney, MD, PHD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Delaney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Delaney MD and PHD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Delaney practice?
- Dr. John Delaney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Delaney practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists and Pittsburgh Neurologists.