A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Delaney, MD, PHD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Delaney practice?
Dr. John Delaney practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Neurology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists, Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors, and Pittsburgh Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Delaney, Dr. Evan Delaney, Dr. Giovanni Delaney, Dr. Hank Delaney, Dr. Hans Delaney, Dr. Ian Delaney, Dr. Ivan Delaney, Dr. Jack Delaney