Dr. Johnny Diaz MD Patient Reviews

4.8

May 9th, 2013
I am in love! I don't even know where to begin! Choosing Dr. Diaz was the best decision I could have made. When I went to my first consultation I had already done my research and I was pretty sure He was going to be the doctor for me, The girls up front make you feel like they are your best friends, they are very helpful, kind, and they were very patient with me and answered all of my questions with a smile! When I met with Dr. Diaz I explained what I wanted but wasn't sure what cc I wanted and He spent time talking to me about what would look right on my body, He took my measurements and handed me the bra with silicone implats to try on and I was so excited! He has great bedside manner, I really felt like He cared, He said to me," My job is to make you happy" and ladies that's what you want to hear from your plastic surgeon! :) So I scheduled my appointment shortly after and I'm writing this review 2 days post op. I already LOVE my results!! I know they will change over a few weeks but I know they will look fantastic!

July 24th, 2012
Excellent experience
Jessica is a great people person. Answered all of my questions, is very knowledgeable and was so pleasant to deal with. Meghan made the paperwork effortless, especially for an out of town patient. Dr. Diaz is a caring, professional and skilled surgeon. I had a Rhinoplasty and feel so much more confident and attractive. He and his staff took such good care of me. I know that I received great care because I am a Registered Nurse. 100% recommend to others.

July 12th, 2012
Excellent!
Rarely do I leave a review but I couldn't wait to share what a wonderful experience this has been. I feel beautful and I always leave my appointments with a smile on my face- thank you.

July 5th, 2012
I would deff recommend dr John Diaz to anyone ! I was extremely satisfied with his work !