A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Emmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Emmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Emmel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Emmel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Emmel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Emmel practice?
- Dr. John Emmel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Emmel practices Dermatology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Dermatologists.