A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Emmel is Excellent. Dr. Emmel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Emmel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmel graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Emmel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emmel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Emmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Emmel practice?
Dr. John Emmel practices Dermatology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Emmel, Dr. Evan Emmel, Dr. Giovanni Emmel, Dr. Hank Emmel, Dr. Hans Emmel, Dr. Ian Emmel, Dr. Ivan Emmel, Dr. Jack Emmel