A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferguson is Excellent. Dr. Ferguson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Middletown Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferguson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Ferguson practice?
Dr. John Ferguson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, NY and Ellenville, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Urgent Care Centers, Middletown Pulmonologists, and Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Ferguson, Dr. Deshawn Ferguson, Dr. Jan Ferguson, Dr. Hank Ferguson, Dr. Shayne Ferguson, Dr. Shane Ferguson, Dr. Jackie Ferguson, Dr. Giovanni Ferguson