Learn more about Dr. John Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferguson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferguson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferguson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Ferguson MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. John Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ferguson practices Pulmonary Disease near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Pulmonologists.