A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fisher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fremont Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Fisher practice?
- Dr. John Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Infectious Disease Doctors.