Learn more about Dr. John Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fisher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Fisher practice?
Dr. John Fisher practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Infectious Disease Doctors, and Augusta Pediatric Specialists.