A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. John Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Fitzgerald, Dr. Evan Fitzgerald, Dr. Giovanni Fitzgerald, Dr. Hank Fitzgerald, Dr. Hans Fitzgerald, Dr. Ian Fitzgerald, Dr. Ivan Fitzgerald, Dr. Jack Fitzgerald