A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gibbs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Precancerous Conditions
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Franklin Gibbs MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. John Gibbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gibbs practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.