Learn more about Dr. John Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gibbs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Precancerous Conditions
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gibbs MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Gibbs practice?
- Dr. John Gibbs has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Gibbs practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Neptune, NJ.
See Buffalo Surgeons.