Learn more about Dr. John Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gibbs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Precancerous Conditions
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gibbs MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Gibbs practice?
- Dr. John Gibbs has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Gibbs practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Neptune, NJ.
See Buffalo Surgeons.