A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gilbert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fitzhugh Gilbert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. John Gilbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gilbert practices Family Medicine near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Vicco, KY.
See Hazard Primary Care Doctors.