A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gorman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gorman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Gorman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Gorman practice?
- Dr. John Gorman has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Gorman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.