A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hamilton, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Christ Hospital, Oak Lawn, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Hamilton MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. John Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hamilton practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Pathologists.