A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Harper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frank Harper MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John F. Harper practice?
- Dr. John Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harper practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.