A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hsu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fu-Tsun Hsu DO is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Hsu practice?
- Dr. John Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hsu practices Plastic Surgery near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Plastic Surgeons.