A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Jacobs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. John Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH and Medina, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Nephrologists.