A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Jacobs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan