A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jennings, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Jennings MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Jennings practice?
- Dr. John Jennings has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jennings practices Plastic Surgery near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Surgeons.