A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Keller, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Keller has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Keller MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Keller practice?
- Dr. John Keller has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Keller practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.