A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawrence is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lawrence, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lawrence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St Johns Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fain Lawrence MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John F. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. John Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lawrence practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.