A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawrence is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lawrence, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lawrence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St Johns Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fain Lawrence MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John F. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. John Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lawrence practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons and Santa Monica Surgeons.