A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonard
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Leonard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leonard, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Leonard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Leonard MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. Leonard practice?
- Dr. John Leonard has 1 office location.
Dr. John Leonard practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Psychiatrists and Torrance Child Psychiatrists.