A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Liu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Liu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Liu practice?
- Dr. John Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Liu practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.