A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Liu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Liu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Liu practice?
- Dr. John Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Liu practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.