A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Liu is Excellent. Dr. Liu has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Liu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Liu practice?
Dr. John Liu practices Ophthalmology near Woodway, TX.
See Woodway Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Liu, Dr. Evan Liu, Dr. Giovanni Liu, Dr. Hank Liu, Dr. Hans Liu, Dr. Ian Liu, Dr. Ivan Liu, Dr. Jack Liu