Ophthalmologists
21320 Hawthorne Blvd
Ste 216
Torrance, CA 90503
310-540-3133
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

First off, I am a 37yr old police officer and I find it funny some of the comments for this doctor. My experiences with Dr. Maher are very much the opposite. Out of three visits I had, I only had a total of 5 minutes logged in the waiting room. He is a brilliant mind and sometimes brilliant minds, much like Einstein, are a little eccentric. I find him extremely funny including from his no waist time visits to his confident and accurate diagnosis. I have never had issues with the staff either. I would recommend this office and doctor to my family and friends. Just be ready to laugh because if you weren't smiling before you arrived, I bet you will be when you leave.

|  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

The staff seemed reasonably friendly on my last visit, but I had been there before and they were downright rude that time. Dr. M does a really poor, rushed, incomplete exam. He kept saying that I really didn't need to see him. (I had not seen an eye Dr. in 3 years, and I was there for an eye exam.) He took my money any way. I do not trust the prescription he gave me, so I am going to go to another Dr. Dr. M seems really disjointed and spacey--a little frightening.

|  Staff knew my vision would get worse after surgery.  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Maher and partner schedule one-day cataract surgery mills. I believe he operates to almost guarantee need for follow-up capsulotomy. During return office check, the staff obviously knew my vision would deteriorate to need capsulotomy, which his office also offers (not surprisingly)

|  Wish I had never gone  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

He rushed through my exam, never let me ask questions, rapid fire questions at me while not waiting for a response. Then went on to give me a scary and inaccurate diagnoses. Wish I had never gone there. A waste of money and time.