A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCarthy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCarthy, DO, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fitzsimmons McCarthy DO and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John F. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. John McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McCarthy practices Urology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Chesterfield Urologists.