A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntyre
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. McIntyre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McIntyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Anesthesia Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F McIntyre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John F. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. John McIntyre has 1 office location.
Dr. John McIntyre practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Meshoppen, PA.
See Meshoppen Primary Care Doctors and Meshoppen General Practitioners.