A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McIntyre is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McIntyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Anesthesia Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F McIntyre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John F. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. John McIntyre has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McIntyre practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Meshoppen, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tunkhannock, PA.
See Meshoppen Family Physicians and Meshoppen General Practitioners.