A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Anesthesia Tyler Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McIntyre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. McIntyre practice?
Dr. John McIntyre practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towanda, PA and Meshoppen, PA.
See Tunkhannock Emergency Physicians and Tunkhannock Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van McIntyre, Dr. Deshawn McIntyre, Dr. Jan McIntyre, Dr. Hank McIntyre, Dr. Shayne McIntyre, Dr. Shane McIntyre, Dr. Jackie McIntyre, Dr. Giovanni McIntyre