Learn more about Dr. John McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neural Tube Defects
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis McLaughlin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. John F. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. John McLaughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McLaughlin practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.