A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neural Tube Defects
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLaughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. McLaughlin practice?
Dr. John McLaughlin practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Medical Genetics, Ophthalmology, Preventive Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle Geneticists, Seattle Ophthalmologists, and Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.