Learn more about Dr. John Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mills, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mills has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Mills DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Mills practice?
- Dr. John Mills has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mills practices Family Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Henrico, VA.
See Richmond Family Physicians.