Learn more about Dr. John Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mills, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mills has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Mills DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Mills practice?
- Dr. John Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mills practices Family Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors.