A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Plymouth Internists.