A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Perry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Broken Bones Bone Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans