A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Perry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Perry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Perry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Perry practice?
- Dr. John Perry has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Perry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Reading, PA.
See Lititz Surgeons.